- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MSD Distributorless Tach Drivers easily connect a tachometer to just about any coil-per-cylinder ignition
- Compact unit measures only 1.5”W x 3.5”L x 2”H
- Housing is easy to mount under the hood
- Potted with a polyurethane compound for defense against water and vibration
- Wires inline on the coils’ 12V supply wire and converts info to a 12V output signal
- May also be used to drive other RPM-controlled devices
- Not suitable for use with odd-fire engines
- Your MSD Distributorless Tach Driver is covered by a limited warranty
If you’ve been researching a way to install an aftermarket tachometer on vehicles with no distributors and multiple coil packs and coming up empty, rejoice. The answer is here, in the compact but easy-to-install form of an MSD Distributorless Tach Driver.
Measuring only 1.5”W x 3.5”L x 2”H, it wires inline on the coils’ 12V supply wire. There, it senses the current running through this wire and converts this information into a 12V output signal, which most aftermarket tachometers use as a trigger signal.
Suitable for 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines – but not odd-fire applications – this driver is potted with a special polyurethane compound that resists damage by both water and excessive vibration. Your MSD Distributorless Tach Driver carries with it a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)