- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Combat annoying and potentially harmful EMI with an MSD Noise Capacitor
- Prevents damage from voltage and current surges, as well as interference from EMI noise
- Recommended for use on MSD 7 and 8 Series ignitions
- Comes complete with a red plastic cover and mounting bracket
- Installs on the heavy power supply wires
- Your MSD Noise Capacitor is backed by a limited warranty
If you’ve noticed an increase in at first mildly, and then extremely irritating, radio noise after installing an MSD ignition, you probably need an MSD Noise Capacitor. Engineered to prevent damage from voltage and current surges that could compromise the operation of other MSD components – like the Soft Touch Rev Control or 2-Step Module Selector – this high-quality component is one you can’t do without.
It includes a red plastic cover and corrosion-resistant mounting bracket. Your MSD Noise Capacitor is supported by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)