The current product is out of stock.
Click Ignition Controls to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay in-tune with your existing MSD Power Grid – with the easy installation of an MSD Power Grid Power Module Data Logger
- Get connected and let it log every function, including time from launch and time/RPM of activation and deactivation
- Features four high-current solid-state switches that can be configured independently or in conjunction
- Each channel is capable of handling 20 amps of current without the use of a relay
- Can be used to activate a fan, fuel pump, Nitrous Oxide System, throttle stop and much more
- Your MSD Power Grid Power Module Data Logger carries a limited warranty
Equipped with four high-current solid-state switches that can be configured independently or in conjunction with one another, the MSD Power Grid Power Module Data Logger takes note of your existing MSD Power Grid’s data – including time from launch, and time or RPM of activation and deactivation. Take control and invest today.
Each channel can handle up to 20 amps of current without the use of a relay, and the module itself can be employed to activate anything from a fan to a fuel pump, to a Nitrous Oxide System and throttle stop – but why stop there? Your MSD Power Grid Power Module Data Logger is covered by a limited warranty.