- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Truly set your ride apart with an MSD Pro-Billet Crank Trigger Distributor
- Fits tight intake systems while still transferring high voltage to the spark plugs
- Housing and Dupont Rynite base are CNC-machined from high-quality billet aluminum
- Oversized polished steel shaft is QPQ-coated for friction-reduction and corrosion-resistance
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra-long sintered bushing
- Special oil tract lubricates both the distributor and cam gear
- Add O-ring seals to the modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Supplied with a large-diameter HEI-style distributor cap, rotor and bronze gear
- Must be used with your existing MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Your MSD Crank Trigger Distributor is supported by a limited warranty
Designed to sit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations, an all-new MSD Pro-Billet Crank Trigger Distributor is best-suited for racing applications. To be used only with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control, it’s responsible for transferring high voltage to your vehicle’s spark plugs.
An oversized polished steel shaft delivers the sparks accurately and reliably, with a QPQ coating for optimum corrosion-resistance, and this shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and extra-long sintered bushing. The aluminum housing is machined on CNC laths and mills from solid billet aluminum and the high-dielectric Dupont Rynite base prevents arcing to the housing.
To improve oil pressure control, simply add O-ring seals to the modified blocks. A specialized oil tract sufficiently lubricates the distributor and cam gear. Supplied with large-diameter HEI-style distributor cap, rotor and bronze gear, your MSD Crank Trigger Distributor is backed by a limited warranty.