The current product is out of stock.
Click Distributors to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ignition setup for high performance with an MSD Pro-Billet HEI Distributor
- Complete performance upgrade for HEI distributors – especially on Chevy V8 engines
- Fitted with a top-quality brass terminal distributor cap and rotor
- Boasts a full spark energy output of up to 9,000 RPM
- Supplied with an 8.5 amp, single-spark inductive discharge ignition module and HEI coil
- Special oil tract increases distributor and cam gear lubrication
- Nylon pads guarantee smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out with ease
- Advance plate and weights are fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is likewise QPQ-coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Housing and base are CNC-machined from premium billet aluminum
- Vacuum advance canister improves economy – can be locked out
- Mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings is easy to adjust
- Your MSD HEI Pro-Billet Distributor is CARB E.O. approved and covered by a limited warranty
Enjoy more power in your Chevy V8 than you ever expected from an HEI – by installing a high-quality MSD Pro-Billet HEI Distributor. Equipped with a brass terminal distributor cap and rotor, 8.5 amp, single-spark inductive discharge ignition module and HEI coil, it delivers flawless performance up to a maximum of 9,000 RPM.
A special oil tract enhances distributor and cam gear lubrication, while nylon pads ensure smooth advance weight operation. Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to this plate, which is fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for reduced friction and corrosion. The polished steel shaft is similarly coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing.
The housing and base are manufactured on CNC lathes from durable billet aluminum, and the mechanical advance – with supplied springs and stop bushings – is incredibly easy to adjust. Both the mechanical advance assembly and vacuum advance canister can be locked out. Your CARB E.O. approved MSD HEI Pro-Billet Distributor carries a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)