- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MSD Push Button Switches are ideal for racers who wear heavy gloves and need a tactile touch
- Designed to be used as an auxiliary ignition on/off button
- Can be mounted to the steering wheel within reach
- Can be used in a “normally open” or “normally closed” position
- Switch is manufactured from durable plastic and given a deep-red finish
- Assembled and constructed for harsh racing conditions
- All the proper wiring is included
- Your MSD Push Button Switch is supported by a limited warranty
If heavy racing gloves make it hard to feel your light micro-switch, you need to invest in a noticeably more tactile and easy-to-reach MSD Push Button Switch. Mounting to the steering wheel, this switch is meant to be used as an auxiliary on/off activator in either a “normally open” or “normally closed” position.
Front-and-center for you to punch when needed is a beautiful plastic button finished in deep-red. And don’t worry about finding the right wiring - your MSD Push Button Switch, backed by a limited warranty, comes with it.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)