- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure every would-be winner is playing by the rules with an MSD Race Ignition Test Tool
- Tester plugs in easily to competitors’ ignitions to test rule-compliance
- Can be programmed by a sanctioning body or official according to the master file
- Choose regulated parameters such as max RPM rev limit, timing curve and coil type to regulate
- Works only with Circle Track LS Ignition Controls and Power Grid Controllers
- Monitors the ARC Module timeout feature, the safety RPM feature and the safety timeout feature
- Special version available for NHRA tech officials to test only Top Fuel and Funny Car dragsters
- Displays part and serial numbers of all modules connected to the grid
- Plug-n-play design is user-friendly
- Your MSD Race Ignition Test Tool is supported by a limited warranty
A must-have for race tech officials, MSD Race Ignition Test Tools plug right into the ignition unit to verify everyone’s playing by the rules before the flag waves. It can be programmed according to the master file by which all competitors are required to comply – including Top Fuel and Funny Car drag racers.
For use with Circle Track LS Ignition Controls and Power Grid Controllers, this tester monitors the ARC Module timeout feature, the safety RPM feature and the safety timeout feature. Choose regulated parameters to regulate, from the max RPM rev limit to the timing curve. It will display the part and serial numbers of all modules connected to the grid on an easy-to-read screen.
Your MSD Race Ignition Test Tool is backed by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)