The current product is out of stock.
Click Ignition Timing to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester makes troubleshooting easy
- Handheld tester generates a trigger signal to check the operation of single-channel MSD ignitions and the coil – including 6, 7, 8 and 10 Series Ignition Controls
- LCD display shows the simulated RPM and can be used to confirm the operation of rev limits, RPM activated switches, shift lights and tachometers
- Additional circuit checks the operation of cam sync signals
- Load-producing clip-on spark plug is included to connect to the coil wire
- Triggers through breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs from the MSD Ignition
- Compatible with 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines – simulates up to 16,000 RPM
- Your MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester carries a limited warranty
Should you ever find the need to check the operation of your single-channel MSD Ignition Control, you need an MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester in your hand – and it does fit in your hand. Once the ignition tests positive, you can continue troubleshooting until you identify the problem.
Lightweight and made with quality, this unit simulates a trigger signal which fires the ignition just like your engine. It employs a load-producing clip-on spark plug to connect to the coil wire, and if the spark can’t jump the gap, then you know there’s a larger issue here. The tester features an LCD screen to show the simulated RPM, and an extra circuit checks the operation of cam sync signals.
Suitable for application on 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines, your MSD Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester will simulate up to 16,000 RPM and is supported by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)