- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Help your high-compression engine crank over easily with an MSD Start and Step Timing Control
- Digitally controlled accessory allows you to select 5°, 10°, 15° or 20° of retard while the motor’s cranking
- Features a single stage of retard, making it ideal for nitrous applications
- Retard activates automatically when the nitrous is on – or you can add a switch for a high-speed retard
- Rotary dials make adjustment simple
- Compatible with 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines
- Accepts points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup trigger signals
- Legal for use on non-emissions controlled vehicles or street/strip cars
- Your MSD Start and Step Timing Control carries a limited warranty
With an MSD Start and Step Timing Control, you’ll never worry about high-compression engine’s cranking efficiency. Digitally controlled and ideal for nitrous applications as well as non-emissions controlled vehicles, it lets you choose 5°, 10°, 15° or 20° of retard while the engine is cranking. Just dial it in with the easy-to-use rotary dial and you’re ready to go.
What makes it so perfect for nitrous engines is the single stage of retard that can be activated when the nitrous is turned on. You can also add a switch for higher-speed retard. This accessory connects to magnetic pickup trigger signals, accepts point and amplifiers and works on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines.
Your MSD Start and Step Timing Control is covered a limited warranty.