The current product is out of stock.
Click Ignition Control Module to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- You need the MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter if you’re trigger an MSD Blaster or 5, 6 or 7 Series Ignition
- Corrects the operation of most voltage-trigger tachs that don’t work directly off the output terminal
- Should be used on current-triggered tachometers (hooked-in series with the ignition switch)
- Two styles are offered – voltage-triggered and current-triggered
- Your MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter carries a limited warranty
Using the magnetic pick-up input to trigger your MSD Ignition or MSD Blaster without the help of an MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter is an exercise in futility. Designed by some of the best in the ignition component industry, this high-end component corrects the operation of most voltage-triggered tachometers that don’t work directly off the tach output terminal of the MSD Control.
Choose between two different styles – either the voltage-triggered variation or the current-triggered. If the tach trigger wire was originally connected to the coil negative terminal, you’re dealing with the former. If the trigger wire was originally connected to the coil positive terminal, it’s a current. Either way, your MSD Tach/Fuel Adapter is covered by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)