- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- There’s not much your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup can’t do
- Good for starting a shift light, RPM activation switch or tachometer
- Converts a low-voltage, high-current pulse to a clean 12V square wave – no wire-splicing required
- Clip it to a coil pack primary lead to produce a stable square wave of equal voltage
- Connects to a diesel injector wire for an easy tach installation
- Operates with a 5-24 volt input for universal applications
- Your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup is supported by a limited warranty
Small but versatile, your brand-new MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup attaches to a current-carrying wire and transmits that info into a 12V RPM signal – no cutting or splicing necessary.
Connect the unit to a diesel injector current wire to produce a strong enough signal to activate a tachometer. Late-model engines equipped with a coil-on-plug ignition system can be routed into the pickup clip, which the GMR will then convert into a 12V signal for a shift light.
Suitable for universal application, your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup is backed by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)