- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- There’s not much your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup can’t do
- Good for starting a shift light, RPM activation switch or tachometer
- Converts a low-voltage, high-current pulse to a clean 12V square wave – no wire-splicing required
- Clip it to a coil pack primary lead to produce a stable square wave of equal voltage
- Connects to a diesel injector wire for an easy tach installation
- Operates with a 5-24 volt input for universal applications
- Your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup is supported by a limited warranty
Small but versatile, your brand-new MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup attaches to a current-carrying wire and transmits that info into a 12V RPM signal – no cutting or splicing necessary.
Connect the unit to a diesel injector current wire to produce a strong enough signal to activate a tachometer. Late-model engines equipped with a coil-on-plug ignition system can be routed into the pickup clip, which the GMR will then convert into a 12V signal for a shift light.
Suitable for universal application, your MSD Tach Signal GMR Pickup is backed by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)