- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set three different retard stages with ease – with the MSD Three Stage Retard Timing Control
- Activate one for nitrous, another at top-end in high gear for more mph and another for dual-stage nitrous systems
- Optional start retard function delays the timing 10-25° while cranking
- Can be triggered from points, electronic ignitions, crank triggers or mag pick-up distributors
- Connects to your MSD SCI, 6-, 7-, 8- or 10-Series Ignition Control
- Includes a 2°, 3° and 4° module
- Legal for use on uncontrolled or racing applications – works great with nitrous
- Your MSD Three Stage Retard Timing Control carries a limited warranty
Designed to delay your ignition timing in three different stages, the MSD Three Stage Retard Timing Control is what you never knew your nitrous vehicle needed. If you know what you’re doing, you can activate one stage for nitrous, another at the top-end in high gear for greater mph, and another still for dual-stage systems. When activated at once, the retard amounts are cumulative – which means you get the total of all three at once.
It can be triggered from crank triggers, electrical ignitions, magnetic pick-up distributors and points. Moreover, an optional start retard function slows the timing between 10° and 25° while your engine’s cranking.
Legal for use on racing and non-emissions controlled applications, your MSD Three Stage Retard Timing Control must be used with an MSD Ignition Control – whether SCI, 6-, 7-, 8- or 10-Series, you’re good. Supplied with a 2°, 3° and 4° module, it’s covered a limited warranty.