- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make your stereo system roar with this 750W high output, 375W RMS subwoofer
- Large water-resistant 10” MA Competition subwoofer hits hard
- Wire to any radio to intensify the bass
- Powered by an HO 750W, 2-channel amp
- Single 4ohm, 2” aluminum voice coil and 150oz magnet structure
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Custom top keeps the subwoofer out of view
- Comes pre-assembled for your convenience
- Includes all wiring
- Mounts easily behind the rear seat with a heavy-duty mounting frame
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Jeep 750W Subwoofers from Vertically Driven Products turn your weak stereo system into a bass-thumping monster. This large 10" MA Competition subwoofer turns up the volume on low tones, plus is built to survive your rock crawling adventures.
VDP Jeep 750W Subwoofers can be wired to any radio to intensify your tunes. Powered by an HO 750W, 2-channel amp, this musical bad boy is the real deal.
What's more, your Jeep 750W Subwoofer is water-resistant and features a custom top that keeps it protected and out of view. And, it comes pre-assembled for your convenience.
VDP Jeep 750W Subwoofers mount easily behind your rear seat with a heavy-duty mounting frame. Includes all wiring. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
VDP 750W Subwoofer Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric D (Dothan, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 06, 2012 8:00 AM
Its obviously put together in China. I had to completely disassemble the subwoofer and amp and redrill holes. Then the wood security cover doesn't even fit and you have to cut off part of it. Save yourself money and just go to your local sound shop or best buy. This was a complete waste of money