- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt Jeep Seats completely replace old, tattered seats
- Welded and powder coated seat frames prevent breakage and rust
- Extra-thick foam provides ample comfort and long-lasting density
- Heavy-duty suspension springs damper motion for a smooth ride
- Choose front and/or rear seats
- Available in a variety of styles, colors and fabrics
- Each seat sold individually
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
If your seats have worn their welcome, swap ‘em out for a set of Smittybilt Jeep Seats. These custom Jeep seats completely replace your old chairs with brand spankin' new looks and unbeatable comfort.
Smittybilt Jeep Seats are built on a tough, welded and powder-coated frame to prevent breakage and rust. Their extra-thick foam padding provides ample comfort and long-lasting density. And, these Jeep seats come equipped with heavy-duty suspension springs to damper motion for a smooth ride.
What's more, Smittybilt Jeep Seats come in a multitude of factory colors and sporty styles. Front and rear seats available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- All color options labeled "fabric" indicate a fabric front and vinyl back.
Smittybilt Seats Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Natalee M (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wagoneer — Jan 02, 2018 8:03 AM
The seat that I chose for my jeep is very durable and good looking. It was very easy to install ( mounted right on the old seats bracket) and is functioning wonderfully. The only downside that I have found to this seat is that it does not have any type of headrest so I do worry about whip flash in the event of an accident.
Reviewed by Kenneth T (Fort pierce, FL) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 30, 2017 11:19 AM
So far the seats are great, however, it was mentioned that they were tall with my wife that is a great feature with me I can deal with it the problem is the seat belts neither hers or mine can get buckled. We are working on seat belt extensions but they haven't arrived yet. I am sure that sooner or later there will be some compression of the foam that will help. Don't even think about seat covers to protect the new seats that wont come close to fitting. I am still trying to send mine back.
Reviewed by Dennis F (CLIO, MI) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 02, 2016 7:34 AM
Seat is built really well better then OEM . But is a few inches taller in the bottom. much firmer then OEM too Like the rear map pouch