- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers provide your Jeep with heavy-duty utility
- Center section is constructed from a 3/16" cold rolled steel plate
- SRC Classic Front Bumpers protect frame horns and the lower cross member
- One-piece welded design offers supreme strength and durability
- Includes two light tabs to hold up to 9" auxiliary lights
- Optional 2-point D-rings are built tough for long-lasting strength
- Finished with a durable two-stage matte black powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper is backed by a 5-year finish warranty
For a classic design that doesn't skimp on strength, upgrade your 4x4 with a Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper. Like the entire SRC line, these bumpers are built tough and come packed with all the off-road goodies you need to get out of a tight spot.
Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers are custom-crafted from cold rolled steel and boast a one-piece welded design for superior strength and durability. The center section of your Classic Bumper measures a meaty 3/16" and delivers tough protection for your frame horns and lower cross member.
What's more, Smittybilt arms the SRC Classic Bumper with optional 2-point D-rings and two light tabs to hold up to 9" auxiliary lights. Your Smittybilt Classic Front Bumper is finished in a durable black powder-coat that’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerrod P (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — Mar 03, 2019 8:32 PM
Reviewed by Ryan P (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 02, 2014 9:43 PM
It is a great quality bumper - reasonable priced, I was a little disappointed, as the picture didn't match what I actually purchased, maybe a new picture of a jeep with the exact bumper shown. However, I do like the bumper.
Reviewed by Jeff M (Leawood, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 02, 2014 6:15 AM
Both bumpers were exactly as pictured and came with the D-rings. Rear bumper was a little tricky to install but if you follow the instructions exactly it will be much easier. I got ahead by a few bolts thinking it wouldn't matter but it did and I had to disassemble and start over before getting it right.