- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt XRC Front Bumpers tackle the trail with hardcore strength
- Custom-made from 3/16" cold-rolled steel bars that are robotically welded
- One-piece welded design offers supreme durability
- Boasts a 1.75" x .120” wall over rider and kickers
- High-degree approach angles & raised corners to maximize ground clearance
- Solid plate center section wraps the lower cross member and frame horns
- Built-in winch plate accommodates up to a 10,000 lb. winch
- XRC Bumpers are finished with a textured, durable matte black powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
For extreme rock-crawling adventures, outfit your rig with a Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper. These Smittybilt XRC Bumpers are built to withstand the harshest conditions and come jam-packed with the necessities you need for every off-road condition.
Smittybilt Jeep XRC Bumpers are custom-crafted from solid stainless steel tubing and boast a robotically welded, one-piece design for supreme durability. Wrought from 3/16" cold rolled steel with a 1.75" x .120” wall over rider and kickers, this tough XRC Front Bumper can handle anything the desert can kick up.
XRC Bumpers are equipped with high-degree approach angles and raised corners for better entry and exit in sticky situations. The solid plate center section protects your lower cross member and frame horns, while accommodating up to a 10,000 lb. winch. Finished in a durable, dual-stage, black powder-coat for good looks that last, your Smittybilt XRC Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt XRC Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leslie C (PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 20, 2016 10:58 AM
I am very happy with this bumper once it is installed! Installtion is another story!This bumper is advertised to fit any Cherokee, Well I've installed one on my 95 cherokee and my 2000, In both cases, it was better to throw away the instructions! It takes some enginuity, and a lot of tools! (including a welder) This time I sculpted the plastic bumper to fit around the new one! Looks much better!
Reviewed by Keith J (Butte, MT) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Cherokee — Jan 22, 2015 8:27 PM
Reviewed by George S (Scottsboro, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — May 29, 2014 8:04 PM
I haven't had to test out my new bumper yet. However I am really pleased with the price, easy installation, and the aggressive look that the bumper gave my jeep. Thanks Smittybilt for being there with affordable up to date products for us jeep and truck enthusiasts.