- Save 15% Use Promo Code: ridge
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rugged tube bumpers protect your ride
- Welded end caps keep dirt and debris out
- Ground welds deliver a smooth and clean look
- The smooth grind process is designed to eliminate weld pockets
- Painted bumpers feature an “E-coating” to prevent rust
- Two welded light tabs for mounting auxiliary lights
- Available with a winch cutout
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Wrap your ride in tube bumper protection with Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers. These tough defenders deliver impressive style while providing durable protection. And, Rugged Ridge goes the extra mile to ensure that you get high-quality tube bumpers.
Your burly new tube bumpers have welded end caps, not the cheap plastic ones that so many other companies use. So you don't have to worry about damaging dirt and water getting inside your bumper. Plus, the ground welds provide a smooth look that is designed to stand up to the trials of the trails. Next the exclusive smooth grind process works to virtually eliminate the small weld pockets that tend to rust over time.
For even more protection, all painted Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers are “E-coated" to ensure a no rust finish. Two welded light tabs make mounting your off-road lights a breeze while the available winch cutout easily accommodates your pulling power. Covered by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph S (LEXINGTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 04, 2016 7:21 AM
I purchased the front and rear bumper in this line. These bumpers look fantastic. The flat, textured finish looks awesome. They are solid and exude excellent quality. The front bumper installed in minutes. But, with good there is always bad. The rear bumper is almost impossible to install on a TJ. The reason being, there is no room whatsoever between the rear frame and the gas tank. This makes it virtually impossible to install the nuts on the mount bolts. Self tapping bolts would be better.
Reviewed by Scott S (Bensalem, PA) — Nov 21, 2013 3:06 AM