- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to clunky frames and obnoxious bows—your Rampage Frameless Trail Top Jeep Soft Top mounts to your factory roll bar
- Custom designed to replace your Wrangler soft top
- Without a frame, this Rampage Jeep top boasts larger side windows for enhanced visibility
- Each window unzips for an open Safari Top
- Integrated roof pocket holds your windows and protects them from scratches
- Front panel supports fight off wind flutter and improve water runoff
- Constructed from OEM-grade fabric
- Weatherproof design attaches to aftermarket Rampage windshield channel and factory belt rail system and sports marine-grade zippers as well as heat-sealed seams and windows
- Fits Wranglers with factory soft tops and either full steel doors or half doors—Jeeps with factory hard tops require additional door surrounds, a windshield channel and a tailgate bar (not included)
- Available in multiple colors
- 2-year warranty
What's the worst part of pitching a tent? Struggling with the poles! The same is true for old-school Jeep soft tops. Trying to get the support frame and bows perfectly aligned with the soft top is enough to send the most cool-headed DIY-er into an obscenity-laced rage. Instead of fighting with frames, pickup the revolutionary Rampage Frameless Trail Top Jeep Soft Top.
Rampage followed a single principle when designing the Frameless Trail Top Jeep Soft Top: no frames, no fuss. After toiling in their R&D department, they developed a simple soft top that mounts directly to your factory roll cage. Besides being easier to install, your Rampage Jeep Soft Top has larger side windows for better visibility on the trail and in traffic. All three windows unzip and store in a built-in roof pocket for a breezy Safari Top. For a quieter, more comfortable cockpit, your Frameless Soft Top has integrated front panel supports that reduce flutter and improve water runoff to prevent pooling.
From the OEM-grade fabric to the marine-grade window zippers, Rampage constructs your Frameless Trail Top Jeep Soft Top from trail-rated materials. And, it's fully weatherproof, thanks to its heat-sealed seams and its snug fit in your Rampage aftermarket windshield channel and door channels (not included). Pick from multiple colors. 2-year warranty included.
- Jeeps converting from a current soft top only need a windshield channel (the door surrounds & tailgate bar are from the factory soft top)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Frameless Trail Top Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by HLC E (Texarkana, AR) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 11, 2016 8:32 PM
Reviewed by Joseph T (JEMEZ PUEBLO, NM) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 05, 2015 4:55 PM
Looks good. Remove railing above the footman loop to install the windshield channel. Instructions do not detail this. Requires at least two people. Let fabric warm up if installing in winter. Do not zip the rear window all the way down when you've attached the sides to the bottom railing. Mated zipper will come apart. Wind coming in at front corners. Otherwise, great for the price.
Reviewed by Michael M (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 28, 2011 8:17 PM
I am so happy with my new Wrangler frameless top. The design is very clever and I actually like it better than the original. It was fairly easy to install, the windows are bigger and the pocket for the windows when you take them out is wonderful. I haven't taken it off yet, so can't say how easy that will be, but am confident I'll be happy. Shipping was quick and I was very pleased with my experience with AutoAnything.