- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out that old, torn soft top with a Rampage Replacement Jeep Soft Top
- Custom-made for your Jeep, Suzuki or Geo
- OE Replacement Soft Top includes fabric and windows only
- Fade-resistant wick-stop thread
- Self-correcting zippers
- Weather-tight seals
- Installs over original hardware and door frames, including Belt Rail attachment
- Choose denim texture fabric in black, gray, tan or white
- Diamond texture fabric available in black or gray
- DOT compliant clear or tinted windows available for Jeep Wrangler
- Includes door skins when applicable
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Kit includes the fabric and glass only. Soft top hardware and door frames required for installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Replacement Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward W (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 10, 2015 2:53 PM
Reviewed by jonathan w (DUBLIN, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 10, 2013 7:40 AM
Reviewed by Allen S (DAVIDSON, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2012 8:18 AM
The actual top went on really easy. The replacement windows for the front door were a complete pain to get on. I had to use a hair dryer to stretch them and even then the fit is not perfect. The tint is nice and the top seems to made of high quality material. I would defintely suggest replacing the top when it is warm out so that the top is more flexible. November is not ideal. Overall it is head and shoulders above my old top.