- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Versatile soft top coverage
- Windbreaker includes a zip-open bottom for cargo access
- Removable zip-in/out rear window
- Available in a variety of colors
- Constructed from durable, factory-grade materials
- Can be used with or without a sound bar
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Only works with soft upper half door applications
- Requires factory windshield channel and factory soft top hardware
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Jeep Cab Tops Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adrian M (WYOMING, MI) Reviewed for a 1987 Suzuki Samurai — Nov 05, 2018 8:47 PM
When I purchase this it came in a couple days fairly quickly, came in mint condition and easy to install, I've owned many sports top bikini tops and this one is by far the best I've ever owned. 100% satisfied
Reviewed by Craig P (EVANS, GA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2015 4:21 AM
With the top on I've gotten a lot of compliments on how the jeep looks. Biggest issue for me is that we have had rain and it makes the back hold water on it as well as the main cab over will also hold rain. The last Time it created a wet spot through to the inside.
Reviewed by Gerardo M (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Captiva Sport — Dec 13, 2013 5:52 AM
Reviewed by Peter M (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 24, 2012 7:29 AM
Very very nice. the only thing one should consider is getting raisers for the tonno cover and over cab. Reason being is that water will puddle up over back seat and on cab top. you can buy em for regular truck beds an cut them down. and would def suggest that u have role bar covers else u have to modify the strap piece on both sides by tail gate to keep water out. Def a must have top. Shipping was accurate and fast :)
Reviewed by John M (Nashville, TN) — Feb 10, 2012 3:24 PM