We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard Part #14006 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas T (Coudersport, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 01, 2010 5:09 AM
Expensive plastic, but would be difficult to duplicate on your own. It was fairly easy to install. It was a little on the cold side when I installed it so I used a heat gun to warm the Jeep hood for good adhesion. It seems to have stuck well and looks great. It uses double-sided tape to hold it on. It fit well.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Front Corners
- Part #:14006
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- Installation Instructions (PDF)