- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bestop Replace-a-Top fits directly on your factory-original hardware so no new hardware is needed
- Innovative Belt Rail attachment system provides easy installation and removal
- Constructed from specialty fabric that stretches for fast installation and returns to its original shape for tautness
- Allows you to open your tailgate without opening the rear window
- Features DOT approved windows, oversized zippers, and factory-spec velcro, thread, webbing, and door seals
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Experience all of the strength and durability of a high-quality soft top with the Bestop Replace-a-Top Soft Top. This impressive replacement top features everything you have come to expect from the Bestop brand. The patented Belt-Rail attachment system makes installation and removal simple. The oversized zippers and factory-spec velcro, thread, webbing, and door seals are all bursting with Bestop quality. The DOT approved windows and a rear attachment system let you conveniently open your tailgate without having to open your rear window.
Best yet, all of this comes together in one complete Bestop package that works directly with your factory-original hardware. Trash that aging top for a Bestop Replace-a-Top Soft Top and start experiencing Bestop's quality and good looks today. Covered by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop Replace-A-Top Jeep Top Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven G (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — Jan 28, 2016 6:45 AM
It's been to cold in Kansas to try and stretch out the top but I got the doors together and they look great ! Everything is of good quality and fitment was spot on. Price was decent and shipping fast.
Reviewed by Randy P (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 05, 2015 8:16 AM
Just installed my new replacement top with tinted rear window and it looks great on my newly painted wrangler. I found it to be a easy and quick swap from my old top. Thank you Best top!
Reviewed by Brian H (Brandon, MS) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 07, 2014 10:29 PM
Top was easy to replace. The only negative I saw was not all screw holes were made for the windshield mount. A little extra effort on my part but overall great value, fit and look.