Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Bestop Sunrider flips back with the easy-latch header for an instant sunroof
- The entire top folds back to provide a true open-air driving experience
- Innovative Belt-Rail system provides fast, easy installation and removal
- Strong velcro layer around the side windows cover the zippers for a water-tight seal
- Single slide zippers on side windows make removal simple and easy
- The Sunrider features a convenient drip-rail above the door to keep you dry as you enter or exit
- The Wrangler '97-'05 applications provide unobstructed views through the side windows
- Dual zipper on the rear window provides no-hassle tailgate access
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Cover your Jeep while enjoying the great weather whenever it comes out. Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Tops give you the freedom to easily go from fully-covered to sunroof without completely removing your soft top. The easy-latch header provides an instant sunroof allowing your Sunrider top to quickly adapt to whatever the constantly changing weather patterns throw at it.
Bestop includes all of the hardware necessary for a quick and easy installation of this soft top. It is compatible with full steel doors, lower steel half doors with soft upper doors and Bestop 2-Piece Soft Doors. Giving you lots of different options to fit your Jeep lifestyle.
The patented Belt-Rail system makes installations and removal quick while the dual zipper on the rear window provides easy and convenient tailgate access. Crafted with Bestop quality and backed by a 2-year warranty. Enjoy those sunny days with the Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Top.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Melanie H (Lansing, IL) — Jul 19, 2011 7:52 PM
It took me over 3 hours to install I had to make some cuts in the padding on the roll bars. You have to let the top set in the sun to get the top stretched enough to hook onto the windshield clips. The zipper strings came off which made zipping the windows a little difficult the first time. The overall look is great and the quality is great as well. Of course like anything there are a couple of hurdles to overcome. Very Happy with my 1st soft top purchase!