Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Bestop Supertop Jeep Top is constructed of premium, stretch-and-set fabric
- The Bestop Belt-Rail attachment system provides quick installation and easy removal
- The Supertop comes with soft top deck fabric and is available with clear or 31% tinted windows
- Bestop uses fabric that is a perfect color match to factory original equipment fabric
- Strong, beefy zippers provide durable service and a long life
- Securely sealed seams throughout for maximum water-tight protection
- DOT-approved windows are replaceable and easily zip out for convenience
- 40 mil window glass thickness provides better insulation and is more durable
- Innovative design provides trouble-free tailgate access without unzipping the rear window on Wrangler models
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Fit your ride with the famous Bestop name and enjoy all of the function, durability and style of the Supertop. When Bestop goes to make this leading soft top they start with the same fabric used by the OEM factory. Ensuring that your fabric will blend-in perfectly with any factory original equipment. Next, they change this durable fabric into a soft top fit for a super hero by adding all of the innovative features you associate with the Bestop name.
It starts with the snapless installation that uses the innovative Belt-Rail attachment system for a secure and easy install. Then the fully adjustable bow system steps up to provide adjustability and a tight fit. Finally, the zip-out replaceable windows and multiple door options come in to add versatility to the whole package.
Overthrow all of your villains –from unconquered trails to ghastly groceries - with your trusty Jeep covered by the Bestop Supertop. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
Our 7+ Bestop Supertop Jeep Top customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop Supertop Jeep Top Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen D (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 09, 2017 3:26 AM
Bestop Supertop looks good and is a great value. The installation time recommended was 3 hrs, but I had it up and running in less than 2. My one criticism is that it is not that quick to fold down and put up, and instructions are pretty weak on this part. Once I figured out that it's best to take out the side windows and keep the back bow buttoned (both not in instructions) it was a lot easier, but getting the whole thing up and tight in a quick rainstorm is still a bit of a challenge.
Reviewed by Frank S (Mount Laurel, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 06, 2017 6:47 AM
It looks good on but it was not fun installing it ,directions were not helpful and the windows already had bubbles in them ,a lot if I had to start over I would have bought the mopar soft top
Reviewed by Bobby H (Rifle, CO) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2016 6:39 AM
I installed my new Bestop supertop by myself with no problems! Took me 4 hrs. total...I am very impressed with the quality!! Thank you Auto Anything for your incredible service in answering all of my questions !! ??