Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Bestop Trektop NX Jeep Soft Top combines three tops in one
- Includes everything you need for a complete soft top kit
- Unique bowless, raceback style gives your rig a look different from all the rest
- Built-in Sunroof option allows for instant open air driving
- Mildew-resistant, multi-layer fabric keeps its shape in all temperatures and contains UV inhibitors that prevent fading
- Tailgate bar gives you easy access to the tailgate without opening the rear window
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Quickly fold back the sunroof to catch some rays, easily remove the windows for Safari mode or take advantage of the full soft top for complete coverage in the rain. The Bestop Trektop NX Jeep Soft Top kit includes everything you need – durable soft top fabric, factory-style door surrounds, removable tinted windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar and the unique Bestop Sunrider sunroof feature. Resting on your existing roll bars, the Trektop NX gives your ride a sporty and stylish fastback look.
For even more customization, the Trektop works with your existing full steel doors, the Bestop 2-Piece Jeep Doors or the Element Jeep Doors. Whatever route you go, the Bestop Trektop NX gives you the freedom to completely switch up your ride and stand out from the crowd. And even better, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop TrekTop NX Jeep Soft Top Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan H (WEBSTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2018 4:31 AM
Reviewed by Adam G (HONOLULU, HI) — Nov 27, 2017 8:07 PM
So far it's great. Watch the YouTube videos for install and tips. I'm giving it a 4 simply because it's been raining and I have no idea what it's like when it's not fully intalled. Bikini top to come later. But it's quieter then the factory soft top. Way easier to see through while driving. And so far zero rain leaks.
Reviewed by James F (Summerville, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 27, 2017 7:31 PM
Reviewed by Tammie J (DETROIT LAKES, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 26, 2017 1:24 AM