- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Deflect stones and add rugged style with the Bushwacker Hood Stone Guard
- Custom-formed to fit your make and model
- Built from rugged, Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material
- Finished in textured, OEM matte black
- 100% UV-protection guaranteed
- Comes with or without front corner stone guards (TJ only)
- TJ models (1997 - 2006) feature a tough diamond-textured finish
- JK models (2007 & up) boast a smooth OEM-style finish
- Panels install easily with 3M adhesive – no drilling required
- Precision molded in the USA
Make sure your Jeep puts its best face forward by protecting its vulnerable spots with the Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard. This Jeep stone guard deflects rocks and debris while equipping your rig with rugged appeal. It's custom formed in America to fit your Jeep and constructed from tough Dura-Flex plastic for extreme durability and sharp looks. And, this Jeep stone guard boasts 100% UV protection.
What's more, the Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard installs easily with 3M adhesive-no drilling required. The OEM matte black, textured finish looks amazing for an easy, stick-on style upgrade. And, you can choose your hood guard with or without front corner stone guards. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Trail Armor Hood Stone Guard Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald l C (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 13, 2018 11:47 AM
Does a great job of protecting against rock chips and deflecting bugs. Excellent addition to my Jeep. Fit was great and the quality of the fabrication materials was good.
Reviewed by Scott D (Climax, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 17, 2017 3:14 AM
Reviewed by Mark G (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2015 9:01 PM
Good quality. Looks like it came with the vehicle. Didn't need the tail gate guard,however. Put it on a 2015 wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock edition which I'm not sure was revise fit although it's not quite the best fit with the domed hood.
Reviewed by Paul K P (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2014 8:11 AM
Not so easy to get on the way the tape is on guard, So take your time from front and L to R to get even. Any way autoanything is a great com. to deal with,They'll take care of any problem with their products. Will buy from them again.Super service!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul