Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Take a Euro trip without leaving the country with the Smittybilt Rear Tail Light Euro Guards
- Custom crafted just for your Jeep Wrangler
- Protects expensive taillight lenses from potential damage
- Euro look sets your vehicle apart from the trail herd
- Choose from a black powder coat or polished stainless steel finish
- Simple to install, with no drilling or vehicle modifications required
- Sold in pairs
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Euro Tail Light Guards feature a 3-year warranty on black, Lifetime on stainless.
You won't find two things much more American than a Jeep Wrangler and the good ol' pastime off-roading. But, when it comes to protecting your expensive taillight lenses from trail damage and setting your rig's look apart from the off-road clones, you gotta look across the pond—to Smittybilt Rear Tail Light Euro Guards.
Euro Tail Light Guards are crafted from stainless steel or black powdercoated steel, and are precision welded to fit your rig just right. Installation is a breeze, since they bolt right on with no drilling or modifications to your rock crawler required. That way, you're not stuck drilling holes in your trusty off-roader. What's more, Smittybilt backs your black Euro Tail Light Guards for 3-years, and they cover polished stainless models for a Lifetime.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)