- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smittybilt Jeep Soft Tops are designed to replace your worn factory top
- Made with fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric
- Heat-sealed seams and wick stop thread prevent leaking
- DOT approved rear and side windows zip out for full ventilation (most applications)
- Self-correcting zippers on rear windows run smooth and last long
- Side and rear windows are tinted for privacy (most applications)
- Easily installs with common hand tools
- Fits over factory hardware and frame
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
After a few years of tough love, soft tops give out-there's no avoiding it. That's why Smittybilt crafted these durable Jeep Soft Tops to replace your tattered fabric in a flash.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops are custom made to replace your worn factory top. Crafted from fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric, these Jeep tops are as tough as the original, plus fit perfectly. Just attach to your factory hardware and frame, and you're good to go.
What's more, Smittybilt Soft Tops come with all the essentials you're looking for: DOT approved tinted zip-out windows on most applications and heat-sealed seams to keep out any water. Choose yours from a variety of factory-inspired colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike B (Waukegan, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 14, 2018 9:09 PM
I was confused at first and had to call customer service to verify that I didn't receive the wrong top. They sent me one that said, "Door Skins" which my jeep doesn't have. Turned out that they are part of the deal whether you have them or not. The top fits either way. So in my case, the door skins are extra. The top fit fine. Pretty easy to install, even fora non- mechanical guy like me. It's rained a couple of times with no leaks. So no complaints. I wish it had the corner net pockets but O we
Reviewed by Linda L (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 15, 2018 6:33 AM
The new top looks terrific, however, installation was extremely difficult, the bow front was almost impossible to secure and took several muscled tries. Am quite happy with it, and snazzes up my 2004 old box-with a steering wheel quite a bit.