- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Sto N Sho Quick Release Front License Plate Bracket License Plate Bracket Kits - SNS75
- Part #: SNS75
- Constructed of 5052 and 6061 aluminum, welded and anodized black, this bracket is built to last. Comes with a limited life time warranty. All parts required for installation included, however, tools are required. Requires 4 holes to be drilled on the underside of the vehicle. These holes are not visible and do not detract from the look of the vehicle. Made in USA
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- No Drill Holes in Front of Your Bumper
- Can Be Easily Removed in Seconds
- Replaces Unsightly Cheap Plastic Holders
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured Using Lightweight Aluminum
- Designed Specifically for Each Make and Model Mounting Locations
- Constructed and Precision Welded from 5052 and 6061 Black Anodized Aluminum
Designed as a model specific custom fit, Sto N Sho license plate mounting brackets result in a seamless fit. They allow you to be compliant with state laws where front license plates are mandatory, without ruining your bumper or look of your vehicle. The easy design allows for the quick removal of the front license plate when desired such as car shows or washing your car. Simply pull the spring loaded locking pin and pull the bracket away from the vehicle. When the front plate is removed, the bracket is virtually undetectable. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Installation of the front license plate is easy. It requires small holes to be drilled on the underside of your vehicle which means there are no drill holes visible on the front of your bumper to detract from its appearance – even when the plate is off. The remaining base plate is virtually undetectable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Product does require drilling, however it is in an inconspicuous area underneath the car