- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Proudly display your patriotism with a ProZ Flying Eagle License Plate Frame
- Die-casted zinc alloy construction for long-lasting durability
- Electroplated triple-chrome finish resists scratches and corrosion
- Designed to fit all standard license plates—12"W x 6"H
- Comes with two pre-drilled holes for quick, easy mounting
- Flying Eagle License Plate Frames are sold individually
- Your ProZ Flying Eagle License Plate Frame is backed by a 30-day warranty
Showcase your love of country by rocking this inspirational ProZ Flying Eagle License Plate Frame. Die-cast from durable zinc alloy, these proud bird license plate frames boast a mirror-like, chrome electroplated finish designed to resist scratches and corrosion.
Each majestic Eagle License Plate Frame is made to fit the standard license plate size—12"W x 6"H—and comes with two pre-drilled holes for quick, easy mounting. Your ProZ Flying Eagle Frame is sold individually and comes backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Flying Eagle License Plate Frame Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rick w (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 4:46 PM
Reviewed by Lois K (WILLIAMSTON, MI) — Dec 26, 2018 10:15 PM
This License Plate Frame is beautiful. It was for a Christmas gift and the recipient was extremely happy to receive it. Will it hold up? Don't know, but pretty sure that it will, looked pretty sturdy to me. All in all, a GREAT buy! Thanks for a "different" look frame.
Reviewed by Richard N (WINNIE, TX) — May 17, 2018 5:44 AM
Since adding this Eagle plate frame to the rear plate I have received numerous compliments to the addition. Definitely has character. Well made with quality in every aspect. Thank you Rick