- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/13 - 11/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add an eye-catching touch to your ride with a ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Frame
- Durable zinc alloy frame comes in polished chrome or black finishes
- Universal size to fit all standard license plates—12"W x 6"H
- Frames come with two pre-drilled holes for simple mounting
- Heavy Duty License Plates are sold individually
- Your ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Frame is backed by a 30-day warranty
If your ride’s exterior is missing a little something, look no further than an eye-catching ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Frame. Molded from durable zinc alloy, this stylish plate frame adds the finishing touch to your tough ride with a polished chrome or black finish.
ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Frames are made in a universal size to fit all standard license plates (12"W x 6"H) and feature two pre-drilled holes for quick, simple mounting. This ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Holder is sold individually and backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Heavy Duty License Plate Frame Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Westscot K (APPLETON, WI) — Nov 01, 2018 9:00 AM
Looks very nice but I'm concerned about getting stopped by the police because the license plate tabs for date and year of registration expiration are covered. Bottom section should be tapered off on the sides to allow visibility of tabs.
Reviewed by Mel T (Edgerton, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 12, 2018 6:11 AM
Frame was delivered on time and looked great. However, when I tried to place license plate in frame, it wouldn't fit. I had to shear off approx. 1/8th in. off all sides and corners. I've never had to do that with any other frames I've purchased in the past.
Reviewed by John C (Palo Cedro, CA) — Aug 22, 2018 12:03 PM