- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Shield your tags from incoming insects, stones and road sludge with a WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame
- Made with an integrated front lens that protects your plates from stains, scratches and scuffs
- Built for maximum durability from the virtually indestructible Eastman DuraStar polymer
- Lined with a Multi–Flex gasket and a stepped lip to keep moisture, dirt and grit out
- Available in your choice of three attractive finishes: Black, Chrome or Brushed Stainless
- Comes with marine–grade 18–8 stainless steel mounting hardware with Click and Stay caps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your WeatherTech ClearCover is fully protected by a 3–year warranty
The open road is a messy place. Whether you're driving around the block or across state lines, it's almost impossible to avoid gooey insects, kicked–up rocks and other road sludge. However, keeping your tags untarnished is easy with a WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame.
Like an invisible force field for your license plates, the WeatherTech ClearCover comes with an integrated lens that rides in front of your tags. No matter what flies at your front end—bugs, gravel or mud—this clear cover stops it from slamming into your plates. And, it's built from rugged Eastman DuraStar polymer, so it's practically unbreakable.
Lining the edges of your WeatherTech Clear Cover License Plate Frame is a Multi–Flex gasket to seal out moisture and ensure a snug fit. The frame itself is available in your choice of Black, Chrome or Brushed Stainless, and it comes complete with marine–grade stainless steel mounting hardware. Best of all, each ClearCover is built with pride in the U.S.A. and is backed by a 3–year warranty.
- Please check state and local laws prior to use
WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Atheil L (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota MR2 — Jul 24, 2018 5:04 AM
This is a leap forward in understated elegance for your license plate. Adds a bit of style while not screaming out look at me. I like the full enclosure of the plate, it adds a more finished appearance. Nice upgrade but a bit overpriced for the quality and quantity of construction material. Overall a big thumbs up.
Reviewed by Lisa B (PALM DESERT, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — May 25, 2018 8:41 PM
The WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame is very well made, was easy to put on and they look nice. I especially like the ClearCover over the frame as it proctects the plate, and looks nicer than the uncovered plates out there. I like WeatherTech products in general as they are well made and last a lont time. I would definitely recommend these license plate frames with cover!
Reviewed by Brian B (Eureka Springs, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2018 2:03 PM
Bought this same license plate cover for several of my vehicles. They look great and keep the elements out. Plus, this cover should discourage the majority of thieves. My only grip: I know I'm ridiculously obsessive about the appearance of my vehicles, but this one arrived with a few scuff marks on the clear cover and a large, unfinished spot along the bottom of the frame where it's obviously snapped out of the mold. Certainly didn't keep me from putting it on my new truck. Still love it!