- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
524 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse R (Richmond, KY) — May 05, 2018 2:17 AM
Great protection from the elements. As others have said install is tricky but be patient and take your time and heat product.
Reviewed by William D (ASHLAND, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — May 03, 2018 5:25 AM
installing is a bit of a challenge. instructions are pretty good. my advice is to take your time and work slowly. using a heat gun is absolutely necessary., as creasing and imperfections will slowly disappear with heat and firm pressure using the supplied tool. i still have milky discoloration under the film, a week after install, but it is slowly disappearing ( instructions say it can take up to 2 weeks).
Reviewed by Tae A (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti Q50 — Apr 17, 2018 7:16 AM
Unlike other headlight film, Q50 has separate pieces for each headlight due to odd shape. I have installed many xpel headlight film but this one was the most difficult one. Overall quality was always as expected for xpel.
Reviewed by Natalie B (YUKON, OK) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Altima — Mar 29, 2018 7:21 PM
I attempted to wet installation and was not able to get a full seal on my rounded headlights on my Altima.
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?