Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar uses a five tab light design
- Integrated wind deflector below the light bar reduces whistling and buffeting of your soft top
- Crafted from 2” textured black tubing
- Light bar doesn’t interfere with hard or soft top use
- Fits up to five 6” to 7” Rugged Ridge lights
- Lights bars work specifically with Rugged Ridge Lights mount brackets and/or mirror relocation brackets
- Ingenius 3-piece design installs to windshield mounts with no drilling
- Your Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Conquer the trail safely in the dark of night or during rough weather with a Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar. With the light bar, travel down the paths-less-traveled with illuminated vision.
The Jeep windshield light bar uses a five tab design, which lets you mount up to 5 6"or 7" Rugged Ridge lights. Crafted from 2" texture black tubing, the Jeep light bar features a window deflector to reduce whistling and soft top buffeting.
Best yet, the Jeep light bar won't interfere with your Jeep's top thanks to its 3-piece design that installs without drilling. Plus, the Rugged Ridge Windshield Mount Light Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Windshield Light Bar Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas Z (Chicago, IL) — Oct 30, 2011 3:02 PM
Once its installed, its a great looking bar. Its a bit difficult to install as the final top piece had to be rubber malleted down on one side. That was even though the bolts on both mounting bracketing were loose enough so that the top should have slid down into place. Also, the top mounting brackets are not level with each other so you'll have to take a chance putting a slight bend on the brackets or adjust the light mounting piece as I did. Two different size bolts were sent to attach the top piece to the mounting brackets. One was too short to put a nut on. The manufacturer however sent new harware quickly. I also put the small brackets at the base for two extra lights which worked very well. I'd recommend this bar to others.