- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Pure LED Cab Lights bring your rig's roof markers into the modern age
- Custom-made to replace your factory roof lights
- Packed with the brightness and power of pure LED light
- Pick from Clear, Smoke or Ion Chrome lenses for most vehicles
- Easy installation—only basic wiring required
- Your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Do your cab lights get you mistaken for a utility worker? If so, or if you just want some extra light flash, Putco has the perfect solution: custom Pure LED Cab Lights. They bring out-of-date factory lights into the modern times.
In just minutes, your roof lights can make the jump to trick looks. Simply pop-off the factory lights and fit your custom Putco Pure LED Cab Lights fit right into place. Just reconnect the wires and you're ready to fire `em up.
What's even better, you can pick any of 3 lenses for most Pure LED Cab Lights: standard Clear, stylin' Smoke, or ultra-crisp Ion Chrome. Each set comes with a full install kit and detailed instructions. Plus, your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Sharp style and a solution to that utility worker confusion all in the same box. Grab your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights today.
- Vehicles without factory cab lights: Putco LED Cab Lights are designed to replace factory cab lights only. Not intended to add roof lights to vehicles without factory lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Pure LED Cab Lights Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles R (FISHER, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 17, 2018 10:49 AM
I replaced stock cab lights on my 2005 Silverado 3500 with the Putco Pure LED Cab Lights. They look much better both in the daytime and at night. Easy to install too.
Reviewed by john l (Palmer, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jan 07, 2017 3:33 AM
Reviewed by mark g (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Jul 21, 2016 8:49 PM
Added these to my 2006 H2 SUT. Couldn't be more happy! A great upgrade from the factory bulb lights! AutoAnything has great pricing and always a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipping too!!!
Reviewed by Michael E (STEVENSVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2015 10:23 AM
i put these lights on my 05 dodge 3500. they look nice, blend well with my silver paint and are bright at night. i did have to hard wire them the supplied plugs are a bit chincy, and i have to remount them with some extra sealer after a leaky car wash test. i do recommend these from the extreme to the budget builders, they are after market so thinking out side the box is always required