- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
497 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Elon A (LINCOLN, NE) — Oct 11, 2018 5:35 AM
Saturn VUE need to complete remove the headlights to access the light bulb. That's a "pain in the but", but it's what it's! Looks good the strong new light! Really good!
Reviewed by Garth W (JAMAICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Oct 06, 2018 6:55 PM
These headlight bulbs are noticeably brighter than the originals but they're certainly not white. Bought them for my 2014 Honda accord and overall I'm pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by Dick C (SARTELL, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Edge — Aug 28, 2018 8:47 AM
I ordered both low & hi Headlight bulbs,After installed thought the low were not much brighter then original factory bulbs.Install was easy. Happy to have Auto Anything as my parts supplier. Thank you. Dick C,
Reviewed by Michael J (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 20, 2018 9:49 PM
I have had to replace three sets of Sylvania bulbs for the VW 2013 Jetta in just 2 years, with only maybe 100 hours of use before burning out. These have surpassed my expectations, they have car lifetime warranty, better lumens, and also for the same pricing. If you're going to make the switch I would say it is worth it.