- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
419 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary S (BELLEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jul 13, 2018 4:09 AM
These bulbs were delivered very fast and they work perfectly and at a very reasonable cost. Thanks
Reviewed by Christopher L (MOUNTAIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero — Apr 13, 2018 10:03 AM
One of my original headlamp bulbs finally gave out after 15 years.Looked around and found Vision X Superwhite bulbs.Gave them a try and they worked great so far.
Reviewed by Brad P (Lakeside, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Sonic — Apr 06, 2018 8:48 PM
I definitely noticed the difference in color vs the standard halogen bulbs that were in the car as they were much whiter. Unfortunately I'm on my 3rd set due to warranty in less than 6 months. Lifetime warranty but you have to send the bulbs back before they will send you new ones. I'll move onto a different setup next time they go out.