- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
435 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew E (CHINO HILLS, CA) — Mar 12, 2019 8:48 PM
Reviewed by Ali K (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi Q7 — Feb 27, 2019 3:09 AM
Reviewed by Shawn h (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Explorer — Feb 11, 2019 7:30 AM
The VisionX superwhite headlight bulbs are a whiter light than the factory light. They make the driving line of sight in front of the vehicle clearer and the bright high beams are brighter too. Better bulb than the factory and work well in the projection headlight housings.
Reviewed by Steven J W (Thomasville, NC) — Jan 09, 2019 10:45 PM