- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut the thickest fog with Spec-D Fog Lights
- Factory style fog lights at a fraction of the factory price
- Custom crafted for a direct factory replacement fit
- Great for replacing broken factory fog lights or installing a new set
- Comes complete with bulbs, bracket, wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch (depends on vehicle)
- Available in an array of colors & styles (depends on vehicle)
- Fully sealed to keep weather and moisture out
- DOT approved
- Your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty
Beam your way through foggy nights and costly dealership upgrades with Spec-D Fog Lights. Whether you're swapping out cracked, faded or busted factory fog lights, upgrading your vehicle with some blazing fog-cutting power or both, Spec-D Fog Lights are your budget-friendly choice.
Constructed as a direct replacement for factory fogs, Spec-D Fog Lights plug right into your vehicle's wiring harness. And, if your vehicle has no fog lights, Spec-D includes wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch. Choose from an array of different styles and lens colors, depending on your vehicle. And best yet, your Spec-D Fog Lights are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Fog Lights Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason F (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 — Dec 11, 2018 4:02 PM
The foglamps fit perfectly and they add that early 2000's Subaru WRX feel to the front end of my Tacoma Xrunner. The box included wiring, relay, and clear bulbs. Very well made kit, but I elected to go with yellow bulbs to compliment the smoked foglamps. I would suggest to run a thin bead of Permatex flexible gasket maker just in case, but other than that these fogs fit PERFECT and look AWESOME!
Reviewed by Lydia C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 08, 2017 7:10 AM