- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride some smoky style with AVS Smoke Headlight Covers
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easy to install and remove in minutes
- Crafted from impact-resistant smoked acrylic
- Custom aerodynamic design fits your headlights perfectly
- Helps prevent damage to expensive headlights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Taillight Covers
- Your AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing says ‘cool' like a great pair of blacked-out sunglasses shrouding the mystery of the eyes behind. And now, you can get that same head-turning look that causes men to double-take and women to swoon, for your vehicle. Simply slip on a set of AVS Smoke Headlight Covers to instantly add a smoky style to your ride.
Custom shaped to perfectly fit your specific headlights, these smoked headlight covers install and remove with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic to deflect debris, and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom look not found on the streets. In fact, your blackout headlight covers look so awesome, they're only legal for off-road and show use.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive headlights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted headlight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape for added style. What's more, AVS backs your Smoke Headlight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Smoke Headlight Covers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kristin H (MEXICO, NY) — Oct 06, 2017 8:31 AM
Great product, easy to install, and looks great! If I don't want them on I can simply remove them and put back on!
Reviewed by May M (MIDDLEBURY, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2017 3:42 AM
Love how they look and the ease of installation. The only problem is the Velcro. If you get these buy extra Velcro.