- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black out your back end with AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Crafted from impact-modified dark-smoked acrylic
- Conforms perfectly to your ride
- Helps prevent damage to expensive taillights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Headlight Covers
- Your AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you spend most of your time at the head of the pack, it's important to have some backend style. That way, the competition has something to look at, instead of wondering why they're always coming in second. So, outfit your rear end with the inky-black style of AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted taillight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape that flows with your ride's curves. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob M (Lees Summit, MO) — Apr 17, 2020 8:23 PM
The tail light covers look and will be a great addition to the fire bird although there was absolutely no way to put them on with no mounting 2 sided foam tape no instructions and very unsatisfact'ry as far as installation methods
Reviewed by Mindy L (ASHLAND, OH) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 21, 2020 9:17 PM
These are junk. I attached them and 2 darts later one flew off while driving. Two of the velcro circles stayed on the tail light and two came off with the cover. Dont waste your money