- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jorge G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Feb 02, 2018 12:00 PM
They look good far away it make your vehicle look attractive it help you to see farther than other lights..
Reviewed by Weston W (SAINT GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Nov 22, 2017 11:14 PM
Best lights to put light down the road. You may get lights flashed at from people
Reviewed by Peter M (WOODLAND, ME) — Jun 09, 2017 8:55 AM
I placed the Hella 500 on my 1984 BMW R100. Live in Northern Maine so its good to have as much light as posibuke at night. These lights provide plenty and look good on the bike.
Reviewed by Ryan B (PORTLAND, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2017 4:52 AM
Received the lights promptly from AE. Initially installed them on my truck and they worked great. Install was fairly easy for a novice like me although the directions to the kit are horrible. The only thing they are good for is telling you which color is which. Checked and triple checked and the LED in the switch will not light up and all grounds wires are exactly perfect. Must be defective. Overall for the cost these are a nice light to brighten your path