- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
177 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory M (RONKONKOMA, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Impreza — Sep 12, 2018 5:42 AM
I am happy with the construction of the lights but the instructions for hooking them up isn't detailed enough. The lights provide a lot of light and I think they will be great for these upstate NY backroads.The instructions only show you how to hook them up to high beams or low beams and not independently like I wanted.After watching YouTube videos I finally figured it out. Add a fuse tap inside the car to hook up the switch independently of the high or low beams. Overall I'm happy.Good luck
Reviewed by Jorge G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Feb 02, 2018 12:00 PM
Reviewed by Weston W (SAINT GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Nov 22, 2017 11:14 PM
Reviewed by Peter M (WOODLAND, ME) — Jun 09, 2017 8:55 AM
I placed the Hella 500 on my 1984 BMW R100. Live in Northern Maine so its good to have as much light as posibuke at night. These lights provide plenty and look good on the bike.