- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bump up the brightness blasting out of your bumper with the Hella FF 75 Light Kit
- Unique FF lights cast brighter, clearer light on the road ahead
- Powered by twin state-of-the-art H7 halogen bulbs
- Cutting-edge free-form (FF) reflectors use a computer-designed reflective surface that’s precision cut to illuminate certain areas of the road
- Temperature-resistant magnesium-coated reflectors keep your FF75's looking sharp and performing like new
- Slim design makes it simple to mount multiple lights
- SAE compliant
- Each kit includes everything you need for serious illumination
- Your Hella FF75 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
The Hella FF75 Light Kit boasts a combination of powerful light and compact size that's a true wonder of the world. At just 2 1/8" high, the unique oval-shaped lamp attaches virtually anywhere-even to crowded grilles and molded bumpers. With the unique mounting system, the possibilities are endless.
You'll be impressed by their illumination power, too. The Hella FF75 Light Kit employs twin Free-Form (FF) lights with specially-cut reflectors that add brightness and clarity to the beams. And, Hella FF75 Lights step-up the illumination with state-of-the-art H7 halogen bulbs.
The compact size and molly mounting make installation a breeze for the do-it-yourselfer. Plus, Hella includes all mounting hardware, a deluxe wiring harness and an in-cab control switch. Your Hella FF75 Light Kit also carries a 1-year warranty.
Hella FF 75 Light Kit Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gene W (MORGANTON, NC) — Jan 23, 2019 9:02 PM
Hella lights are good, just what I expected. Be ready to do a lot of wire cutting, stripping, splicing, and crimping. Colored wire would be a big help. You'll have to disassemble the lights to make connections. I wanted to operate my lights independently of the headlights, so I tapped into the parking light wire. The Scotchlok connectors did not work, maybe because the parking light wire is a smaller gauge size.
Reviewed by David D (HENDERSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette — Jul 13, 2017 10:12 PM
Reviewed by Karin D (RACINE, WI) — Oct 10, 2016 5:01 PM
mounted under the bumper of a f150xl.works great. I did go direct battery to light to avoid issues with the vehicle warranty. Use a 10 amp in-line fuse and a two way toggle switch in the dash.
Reviewed by Mary-Ann E (Falconer, NY) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 18, 2016 3:41 AM
A nice addition to the amount of light. I live in the country and think that the additional lights will help me spot the white tail deer that like to hide in the tall grass when it dard out. I took a little extra work cutting out the bib on the fromt of my truck to install the lights but it was worth the effort