- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road and your vehicle's style with the Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights
- Advanced multi-surface reflectors blast a bright, brilliant, crisp light beam
- Delivers up to 30% more light output than OEM lights
- Crafted with glass lenses
- Die-cast OEM-style aluminum housing
- Powered by H4 or 9007 bulbs (not included)
- Vision X Sealed Beam Healights are completely street legal—DOT compliant
- Plug-&-Play design means no modifications needed (includes H4/9007 bulb plug adaptors when required)
- Sold in sets of 2 lights
- Choose 5.75” or 7” round headlights or 4” x 6” or 4" x 7” rectangle headlights
- Your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Are your old headlights on the brink of ultimate fade out? Light up the road and update your ride's style with a set of Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights.
Vision X headlights shine up to 30% brighter than stock lights thanks to advanced multi-surface reflectors and crystal-clear glass lenses. And, these sealed beam headlights sit within a durable OEM-style die-cast aluminum housing.
With an array of housing shapes and sizes to choose from, Vision X makes a lamp to replace most specific OEM type lights. What's more, your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed with a super-bright a 1-year warranty.
Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ernest H (CONCORD, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Nissan Hardbody — Dec 26, 2017 4:28 AM
They fit like a glove, easey to install. I put the zxe bulbs in and they are so bright I can see a mile down the beach road. I have no problem now with on coming traffic leaving there high beams on they know what can come next.
Reviewed by Jack B (CLEARFIELD, UT) Reviewed for a 1955 Ford F-100 — Oct 24, 2017 11:17 AM
Reviewed by John T (LAKE STEVENS, WA) Reviewed for a 1982 Chevy C/K Pickup — Sep 13, 2017 3:55 PM
I had to alter the headlight tubs a little to get them to fit. I opened up the back hole around another .250" for the opening to insert the bulb to fit and be accessible without removing the housing. They are good quality and with a good quality bulb seem to have at least doubled the output of the old halogen sealed bulbs.
Reviewed by Harold L (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 1982 GMC C/K 1500 — Jul 08, 2017 5:00 AM
These headlights are the best I've came across. I had them in my ole Caprice & my ole truck. The difference is the night & day. I would recommend to anyone trying to spice up there ride or just want to see better. Great buy!!!??
Reviewed by Donald L (Plattsburgh, NY) Reviewed for a 1986 Plymouth Gran Fury — May 31, 2017 11:37 AM
Bought a pair of VX-46 housings and installed them in My 1986 Plymouth Fury ,very easy Install required very light trimming of the headlight buckets to clear the bulb retaining ring ,tried 9007 Halogen bulbs and 9007 L.E.D. lamps, both produced excellent beam patterns with no Irate "Flashers" during night driving !Nice quality product at a Great price !!! Thanks much .