- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket for the easiest lighting upgrade possible
- Mounts behind your front or rear license plate, creating a sturdy shelf to hold your auxiliary light
- Universally sized to fit almost any vehicle
- Flexible installation—bolt it on with the shelf above or below your license plate
- Bracket is constructed from durable, powder coated steel
- Works with LED light bars up to 20” long—perfect for Vision X Low Pro, Xmitter, Xmitter Prime, Evo Prime and Reflex lamps
- The vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket carries a 1-year warranty
Beefing up your rig's candlepower gives you the freedom to rocket across rocky trails and windy roads with complete confidence. But, finding a home on your vehicle for auxiliary lights can be a real pain. Simplify your lighting upgrade with the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket.
Forget about the extra weight and hefty price tag of big-honking grille guards or full front-end light bars—the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket creates a sturdy platform for mounting an LED lamp. It's universally sized to fit right behind your front or rear plate, forming a shelf above or below where you can bolt on up to a 20" wide light. Plus, it leaves you with plenty of room to fine tune the light's angle.
Whether you're rock crawling in MOAB or creating your own shortcut through a neighbor's pasture, your Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket has enough backbone to weather any driving conditions. It's constructed from durable steel with a powder coat finish. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brett G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2013 9:20 AM
Reviewed by William P (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 24, 2012 11:28 AM
My headlights failed in my 1997 towncar. Even though repaired I lost confidence in safety at night. But now with subject installed directly to battery (independent of the Lincoln's system) I just flip the toggle switch on at night knowing I can bet my life on a well lit road on a dark and treacherous journey.