- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Barrel over badland roads with the enhanced visibility that comes standard with Pro Comp 5" x 7" Off-Road Driving Lights
- These 5x7 off-road lights produce a powerful driving light beam for long-range illumination
- Packed with a powerful 100W H3 quartz/halogen bulb
- Its durable, protective housing is constructed from sturdy steel
- Finished with a rust-blocking glossy black powder coating
- Traditional white Pro Comp lens cover included with each lamp
- Designed to work with 12V electrical systems
- Each light sold individually—wiring harness sold separately
- Pro Comp covers your 5x7 Lights with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For surfers and skiers, nighttime trips into the waves and down the slopes are a rite of passage. It takes a lot of stones to bob around in the pitch-black ocean and rocket down an icy hill on a moonless night—and the same is true for rolling over rocky paths in your 4x4. But before you test your mettle on a midnight Rubicon run, make sure you pack along some extra candlepower with Pro Comp 5" x 7" Off Road Lights.
No matter how dark the night or rough the road, your Pro Comp 5" x 7" Lights have the candlepower and staying power to outshine the competition. Armed with a 100W H3 quartz/halogen bulb in a long-range driving pattern, it spews light like a HEMI produces ponies. Plus, its steel housing and complementary Pro Comp Lens Cover shield your lamp from kicked- up stones, low-hanging branches and other obstacles in the great outdoors.
Mounted low on your bumper or high on your roof light bar, the Pro Comp 5x7 Lights are versatile enough to fit almost anywhere on your dune surfer. And since they're sold individually, you can pick up the perfect amount of 5x7 Driving Lights for your rig. What's more, they're all backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold Individually Per Light
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp 5" x 7" Off-Road Driving Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Walter P (ALAMOGORDO, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 22, 2016 1:54 AM
these are great lights makes night time wheeling easier! be careful with auto anything though I've had nothing but problems with any of my orders from them (missing hardware, cracked light, shipping problems you name it)