- The Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit is designed to sharpen the style of any vehicle
- Twin 55w H3 halogen bulb driving lights brighten the road ahead with a wider, longer range than hi-beams
- Each light is surrounded by LED "Angel Eyes" lighting rings
- Contained in heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housings
- SAE and ECE compliant
- Complete kit includes: 2 lamps, 2 (55W/12V) H3 halogen bulbs, a pre-assembled deluxe wiring harness, heavy-duty mounting brackets and an in-cab control switch
- Your Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit carries a 1-year warranty
- Optilux 2500 Lights measure 4” diameter x 3.1” deep
See the light! The Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit brightens the path ahead using twin 55w H3 halogen bulbs for focused illumination and greater range. Plus, each bulb is surrounded by LED rings providing a unique halo effect. The total package omits a cool blue glow for added range, safety and style.
Hella, the world's premier supplier of advanced lighting, designs their Optilux lights to sharpen your vehicle's style. The Hella Angel Eyes Light Kit includes 2 lights, heavy-duty mounting brackets, a pre-assembled deluxe wiring harness and an in-cab switch for simple installation. And, your Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Light Kit Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex L (Dauphin, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Neon — Jul 11, 2018 5:49 AM
Had previously bought set for SRT4. Driving home one nihgt, something got kicked up in the road and shattered one of them. Liked them so much, bought myself a replacement pair.
Reviewed by Rodney H (REDWOOD FALLS, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville — Dec 11, 2017 8:16 PM
This light kit is amazing because of the quality, easy to install and am amazed at how bright the lights really are! I am ordering two more sets to install on my other cars! I look forward to doing business again with Auto Anything!
Reviewed by reynold e (WOODLAND, CA) — Oct 16, 2017 9:01 PM
The install is easy, but the wiring gauges is in the thin side I preferred at least a 12 gauge wires. It's nice that Hella provided the relay, fuse and a rocker switch. One of the draw backs is the switch is a rectangular shape so it's difficult to cut out a perfect slot vs a round switch and just use a drill. Also no LED indicator if the angel eyes or driving lights are one. The OEM H3 bulbs are not bright and orange in color so if you have a HID headlights, it looks funky. Shipping is fast
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
There are no customer reviews for this product