- Bright LED lights activate with your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights
- Installs directly into your trailer hitch adapter or can be hardwired
- 3M self-adhesive pads mount the LED bar below your tailgate so only the light is visible
- This flexible 60" bar can be cut to fit 48" beds
- Trailer LED Bar is comprised of two 24" bars
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Light up your tailgate with the bright style and the head-turning looks of a PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar. Drivers behind you will take notice of your every move with the clear illumination of LED lights on your truck or SUV.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars are designed to slip behind your tailgate for a smooth low-profile look that you only see when the lights are activated. It comes with strong 3M self-adhesive pads that make mounting easy. Plus, you can plug the PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate bar directly into your trailer hitch adaptor for easy installation. If you don't have a trailer hitch adaptor, the tailgate bar can simply be hardwired.
Make a statement whenever you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights, hazards and reverse lights. PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bars add strong style to the length of your tailgate. And, they're built from burly materials that are backed up by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar is not DOT approved. Check your local laws for restrictions.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
218 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by KEN J (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jan 11, 2018 4:57 AM
Kinda of veg about where to position it on the body. Had to move it twice so the tail gait wouldn't catch it when it close. Had to run to parts store to buy a roll of 3 m tape as when you take it off tape won't restick
Reviewed by Frederick Wayne A (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Jul 06, 2017 7:29 AM
Installed the tailgate bar on my 2009 Chevy Colorado. Looks and functions great. Had to cut to fit application (be sure to check cutting instructions at web site). Easy quick installation. Another tip before attaching strip to vehicle connect electrical to ensure turn signals are correct location i.e. left and right. Great product!
Reviewed by Donald H (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2016 3:33 AM
I have not install this light bar as of yet. But if is anything like the other one I had on my 2011 Silverado, it will look great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product