- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Light Kit gives your ride an intimidating blackout look and powerful driving beams
- Black Optics technology gives them a ghostly look when you power down
- Powerful H3 halogen bulbs cast a brilliant white driving beam
- Parabolic aluminum vapor-coated reflector flawlessly focuses light
- Encased in a light-weight, impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing
- Easy upright mounting—a breeze to mount multiple lights
- Kit includes: 2 driving lamps, 2 (12V/55W) H3 bulbs, 2 black stone shields, plug-n-play wiring harness, illuminated in-cab switch, relay, step-by-step mounting instructions
- Your Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Light Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Succumbing to the dark side may not be all that bad. The Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Light Kit draws on assumed malevolent powers – officially known as Black Optics – for an intimidating blackout look when not shining intensely.
Drivers who crave the dark side of Hella Black Magic lights also take pleasure in the brilliant white driving beam from H3 12V/55W bulbs. The parabolic, aluminum vapor-coated reflector flawlessly focuses light for an optimum driving experience.
The Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Lighs sit within a light-weight, impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing. Best yet, they boast upright mounting which is quick and simple, thanks to included mounting hardware and a plug and play wiring harness. Plus, the Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Light Kit carries a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Black Magic Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond A (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Feb 28, 2019 11:52 AM
The installation instruction gave the function and the color of the wires but did not say where they are connected to except + and - for battery. The print was minuscule . AutoAnything "experts" should know the manufacturing country of the merchandize,in this case it said "made in India" on the box. Beside that the lights looked good on my Black Nissan Pathfinder
Reviewed by Noah B (Galt, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota Corolla — Dec 07, 2015 9:31 PM