- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Crank up your ride's candlepower with Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights
- Perfectly sized to fit into the tightest nooks and crannies on your front bumper or valance
- Packed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Constructed from tough die-cast metal housings
- Your Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights include sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 2.6" tall, 4.3" wide, 3.2" deep
- Sold in pairs
- 1-year warranty
Gigantic auxiliary lights look great on equally gigantic trucks and off-roaders. But, they stick out like sore thumbs on the front end of a daily driver. For a powerful set of peepers that actually fits with your ride's front bumper or valance, slip into a set of Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights.
Don't let their smaller size fool you—Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights pack some serious candlepower. Their 55W H3 halogen bulbs blast the road ahead, cutting through the nastiest weather Ma Nature can dish up. From soupy fog blankets to wintery snow storms, these Hella Optilux lights penetrate where headlights and high beams fall short.
You don't need to be an SAE-certified mechanic to install your new Hella Optilux 1450 Fog Lights. They come with everything you need to bolt 'em in place and wire 'em up: heavy-duty brackets, a deluxe wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch. They also include a 1-year warranty.