- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Step your ride's candlepower up a notch with Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights
- Packed with powerful 55W H3 halogen bulbs
- Built with tough die-cast metal housings
- Your Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights include sturdy mounting brackets, a wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch
- 3.8" tall, 3.4" deep, 3.2" lens diameter
- Sold in pairs
- SAE compliant
- 1-year warranty
Even high beams can fall short when you're driving at the dead of night. For a big boost in visibility that won't take a bite out of your savings, bolt on a pair of Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights. Though small in size, these driving lights pump out some serious candlepower to illuminate pitch black stretches of blacktop.
As durable and powerful as they are stylish, your Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights boast die-cast metal housing units and potent 55W H3 halogen bulbs. Plus, they're sized down to fit comfortably in your front valance or bumper— 3.8" tall, 3.4" deep and with a 3.2" lens diameter.
You don't need to have the mechanical skills of Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers, to install your new Hella Optilux 1300 Driving Lights. They come with everything you need to bolt 'em in place and wire 'em up: heavy-duty brackets, a deluxe wiring harness and an illuminated in-cab switch. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.