- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Blanket the badlands with the intense illumination from your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit
- Each off-road light is packed with a 100W H3 halogen bulb for serious candlepower
- 6.3" diameter, 4.9" deep, 7/16" mounting stud
- Reinforced steel housings
- Rubber-lined mounting brackets protect your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit from jostling around on jarring roads
- Comes with stone shields to protect the lenses from cracks, whacks and dings
- Sold in pairs
- For off-road use only—not street legal
- Your Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit includes a wiring harness and an in-cab switch
- 1-year warranty
If you're heading into the great outdoors with nothing more than your factory lights, you better hope you don't have to do any nighttime driving. On the trail, headlights and high beams alone area about as useful as a birthday candle in a coal mine. Before you charge into no man's land, beef up your off-roader's candlepower with the Hella Optilux 1900 Light Kit.
Your Hella Optilux 1900 Light Kit has the backbone to withstand the most punishing backcountry conditions. Not only are the housings built from reinforced steel. But, the mounting hardware is lined with rubber to keep your lamps from rattling around while you're barreling over washboard paths. And, both of your Hella Optilux 1900 Lights run 100W H3 halogen bulbs that pump out blinding beams.
Thanks to their 7/16" mounting studs, you can fit your Hella Optilux 1900 Single Driving Lights just about anywhere—mount 'em on your grille guard, light bar or even your roof rack. And, this kit comes with protective stone guards, a wiring harness and an in-cab switch. 1-year warranty included.
Hella Optilux 1900 Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dr. Jerome M. S (Galena, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac SRX — Nov 23, 2016 8:53 PM
Reviewed by Sam B (Manhattan, KS) Reviewed for a 1967 Volvo 122 — Nov 24, 2015 6:47 AM
Reviewed by Jim T (Descanso, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 04, 2015 12:21 PM